1. Identifying and learning to reshape inefficient cognitive strategies.
- Reframe the “academic identity” and challenge toxic stereotypes.
- Identify and reframe toxic self-narratives .
- Identify and reframe self-limiting mindsets.
- Resilience. Learning to thrive in stressful situations.
- Learn valuable tools for increased self-compassion.
2. Improved lifestyle habits for increased well-being and performance.
- Strategies for adopting healthy habits and the science of making them stick.
- A shift from avoidance and procrastination to effective evidenced-based coping strategies.